Formidably Face Technical Challenges while You Migrate NSF to PST
Does your company report about significant loss of money and time while using technically-advanced and expensive IBM Lotus Notes email infrastructure, which would have been avoided if the former email technology is replaced with the latest MS Outlook email client? Despite this, such an urgent transition of technologies or migration of Lotus Notes (NSF) emails to Outlook (PST) can also be attributed to the following reasons:
- Merger of companies running divergent email platforms.
- Reshuffle of employees to various departments.
- Urgent business emails from Lotus Notes client to employees using MS Outlook.
Out of this, the real challenge comes to Migrate NSF to PST data files where a high level of technical expertise and resource is required. Furthermore, in such scenarios email users and admins are highly concerned with email integrity which includes size, meta-data, properties, formatting, and hierarchy. To simply deal with all these technical challenges in one go, you can get the intelligent NSF to PST Email Migrator. Let us see how it works.
Migrate NSF to PST in Simple Steps
- Run the NSF to PST Email Converter, and then select Add Local NSF file(s) or Add Domino File(s) to add NSF files for migration to Outlook PST file.
- Selected NSF files will get listed in the Kernel for Lotus Notes to Outlook software for conversion.
- Preview the enlisted IBM Lotus Notes NSF files and folders.
- Select the required NSF files, and then click the Migrate button.
- Select either Outlook PST or Exchange option to save email items.
Prominent Features of NSF to PST Email Converter
- Migrate NSF to PST emails with assurance to secure email properties, structure, and formatting.
- Integrated with smart and advanced algorithms for instant migration
- Facility to migrate NSF data files to MS Outlook or MS Exchange Server.
- Offers unique functionality to restore NSF emails in RTF, TEXT, or HTML formats.
- Embeds agile functionality to facilitate batch file migration of IBM Domino Server mailboxes to either MS Outlook or MS Exchange Server.
- Upgraded to run compatibly with MS Outlook 2019, MS Exchange Server 2019, Notes 9.0 and Windows 10 platforms.
- Formidably identify and executes the migration of Unicode characters.
- Configured with the preview technology, which dynamically displays the NSF email items.
- Equipped with cutting-edge email filters that drives the accurate migration of specific email items that comes under the configured date range.
- Owns features for selective migration (of item types and folders)
- Advanced server connectivity feature which efficiently establishes the strong connectivity to the IBM Domino Server.
- Splits large sized output PST files into smaller sizes as per user requirement
Get Exclusive Benefits with NSF to PST Migrator
- Offers a free opportunity to run and test the software on the latest platforms.
- Provides free lifetime upgrades and licenses for every licensed copy.
- Exclusive coverage of technical support assistance throughout lifetime.
- Licenses are available in two distinct editions: Corporate & Technician License.
- Payment gateways are 100% secure and SSL encrypted.
Try the Free Software Version
Get the free evaluation version copy to effortlessly migrate NSF to PST email items and assess the varied software metrics such as performance, compatibility, and speed. The free version is configured with feature-rich options that allows user to upload, preview, and migrate IBM Lotus Notes NSF email items to Outlook PST mail items. It also allows bulk migration of files using a CSV file. However, user must note that the free copy has limited saving capability and restricts the user to save only 10 email items of each NSF folder. In order to overcome such shortfalls, one can purchase the licensed copy.
Technical Specifications – NSF to PST Email Converter
- Microsoft Exchange Server 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007, 2003, 2000, 5.5, and 5.0
- Microsoft Windows OS 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista, XP, 2000, 98, NT, and 95
- Windows Server 2012, 2008 R2, 2008, 2003 R2, and 2003
- Microsoft Outlook 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007, 2003, 2002, 2000, 98, and 97
- IBM Lotus Notes IBM SmartCloud™ Notes®, IBM® Verse, 9.0.1, 9.0, 8, 7, and 6
- IBM Domino Server 8.5, 8.0, 7.0, 6.5, and 6.0
- Pentium Class Processor
- 50 MB of Hard Disk space
- Minimum 64 MB of RAM (Recommended 128 MB)